Joseph Lee's add-ons and NVDA 2019.3: dev snapshots for Golden Cursor, Resource Monitor, SystrayList
Hi developers and add-ons community,
As part of moving my add-ons to NVDA 2019.3, the next phase has begun: development snapshots for three more add-ons will now require NVDA 2019.3 in any form:
- Golden Cursor
- Resource Monitor
The usual notices:
- Some of them does not include development version download link on community add-ons website. To test development snapshots, you need to switch to dev channel via Add-on Updater (NVDA menu/Preferences/Settings/Add-on Updater/Prefer development releases).
- Just like snapshots for StationPlaylist and Windows 10 App Essentials, these three additional add-on snapshots will require NVDA 2019.3 in any form.
- Golden Cursor: downgrading to 3.8 after installing today’s development snapshot is not supported nor recommended.
- Resource Monitor: no more Python 2 version of psutil library.
- SystrayList: as requested by Rui Fontes a few weeks ago, donation requests will no longer show up. Also, Windows XP specific workaround for fetching Taskbar icons has been removed.
In December, more development snapshot releases will continue with GoldWave and one or two additional add-ons. Thankfully, dev snapshots of Add-on Updater will not be released so updates to existing add-ons will not be impacted.
Join email@example.com to automatically receive all group messages.