Re: Refreshable Braille Display Help

derek riemer

Have you downloaded the NVDA source yet? github.com/nvaccess/nvda
In there, under source/brailleDisplayDrivers are some examples. They inherit from the braille.BrailleDisplayDriver class. Reading the nvda design document on the wiki we point to and the developer guide are great first resources. I also wrote this article which might help you at some point. (it's a little out of date now).

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 3:00 PM <just1brill@...> wrote:
We're using a Raspberry Pi, but we could configure it to use PySerial to communicate to Windows. On the normal NVDA forum, we were suggested to make a driver, so we've began on that. I'd appreciate any links to source codes of drivers.

Derek Riemer
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.