Braille routing keys, which API?

mohammad suliman

Hello all,
It has been a long time since I have posted here, so hope all of you are well, and doing well also!
I have a question regarding the braille routing keys. The question is as follows: Which API NVDA calls to set the cursor position when the user presses a routing key on a braille display on the web?
To clarify, here is what we are trying to achieve: we have an <input> element, and we want to track the cursor position when the user moves the cursor mainly by the braille display routing keys, and by arrows also, but this is not the issue here. So, we want to know when the user presses a routing key, and handle it appropriately in our system. We tried to listen to click and keypress events, but none of them is triggered as far as we have observed. So, in short, my question: how NVDA behaves when the user presses a routing key, while the focus is in an element with a caret, and this element is a web element.
Thanks in advance!
Mohammad