NVDACon 2019 Invitation: Add-on Users gathering for users of Joseph Lee's Add-ons #nvdacon

Dear NVDA community,

I (Joseph Lee) and the organizers of NVDACon 2019 cordially invite you to an informal add-on users meeting during NVDACon 2019, scheduled for November 15-16, 2019. The NVDACon (NVDA Users and Developers Conference) is an annual gathering of NVDA community – users, developers, experts, newbies, outside participants, and even reps from companies – for a weekend of discussion, learning, and fun.

This year, I’m delighted to announce that I’ll be hosting a gathering of users of my add-ons. The purpose of this informal meeting (scheduled for November 15, 2019 at 4 PM Pacific/00:00 UTC on the 16th) is to discuss current state of add-ons listed below, as well as discuss feedback and plans for the future. I will also be making important announcements regarding my add-ons, specifically in regards to add-ons and upcoming NVDA 2019.3, and if time permits, demo some new features in various add-ons.

The following add-ons will be discussed:

  • Add-on Updater
  • Control Usage Assistant
  • Easy Table Navigator
  • Enhanced Touch Gestures
  • Golden Cursor
  • GoldWave
  • Object Location Tones
  • ObjPad
  • Resource Monitor
  • Screen Curtain
  • StationPlaylist
  • SystrayList
  • Windows 10 App Essentials

For more information about NVDACon, including how to join us and program schedule for 2019 conference, visit www.nvdacon.org. Hope to see many of you at NVDACon 2019!

Joseph S. Lee

Code contributor and community add-ons reviewer, NVDA screen reader project (2012 to present)

Creator and founding chair, NVDACon/NVDA Users and Developers Conference (2014 to 2016)