Re: Touch support for scroll windows

francisco del roio

I Again,

El 7/11/2019 a las 11:01, francisco del roio escribió:

Hello all,

I'm here because I was thinking about touchscreen interaction with
scroll windows, like a document view, a tree, a list or whatever.

Do you have an API proposal at NVDA core for this?

The first candidate implementations are UIAutomation objects with scroll
pattern and standard windows with a scroll bar control, either
horizontal or vertical. I think that the most difficult would be Mozilla
applications, particularly Firefox.

Another thing to consider is that scripts for the two-finger gestures
should be bound to other gestures and the two-finger gestures should be
bound to scroll scripts.

Cheers,

If you need use cases for this, think about Windows 10 Tablets.

Cuando tus fuerzas terminan, las de mi Dios comienzan.