Re: Add-on issue - Getting text from a PDF

Stefano Bringhenti

Thanks for your answers. Regarding the PDF, as far as I am concerned the particular file I am working on should have the text generating the document embedded, so there should be a way of getting such text  (and the problem is: how?). I will give a look to WebbIE, to understand if it can be useful to somehow solve the problem.  Concerning the speech dictionary, the problem is that the modifications on the text I would like to implement cannot be expressed in terms of regular expressions. I will see if it is somehow possible to deal with the virtual buffer.

Stefano Bringhenti