Re: Plugin Help please!

Julien Cochuyt

Dear Nathaniel,

Count me in as well, but on the technical side.
First step would be to create a new github repo and import in it the latest svn from sourceforge.
Then, in a dedicated branch, any changes you made so far to try to make it work on newer NVDA.
Then, I guess, open the wiki section to Daniel's work on specifications?
Can you handle this or do you want I handle setting this up on my side and give you access?

Also, although a notepad appModule might be convenient for testing in earlier stages, I may have other practical solutions to propose for the real thing, such as an appModule overlay you can activate on any content/editor using global gestures.

Best regards,

Julien Cochuyt
Accessolutions

Le mer. 6 nov. 2019 à 12:50, Nathaniel Schmidt <schmidty2244@...> a écrit :
Hi David,

Thank you for your message and keen interest.  I hope this project can ultimately help you in your work and make it easier.  I only have a mild-to-moderate level of knowledge concerning the python language, so there will be a bit of a limit as to what I can actually achieve.  if you would like to discuss anything further then you can do so privately by emailing: schmidty2244@....

Kind regards,

Nathaniel Schmidt

7

On 6 Nov 2019, at 11:32 am, David Moore <jesusloves1966@...> wrote:

Hi Nathaniel!

My name is David Moore, and I tutor math quite a bit!

I type math and read math using LaTeX all of the time!

What you have mentioned with this add-on would help me so very much!

I no nothing about python, and could not contribute to the coding, but I would really like to work hand and hand with the person who would take the coding on, and I would like to work with that person to let them know just what the add-on should be able to do.

I am math all the way lOL!

And would be very interested in working with someone to update and add to this add-on!

Please email me, Nathaniel, or anyone else who wants to email me!

MY email is:
jesusloves1966@...

This is the most exciting NVDA news I have seen in a long time!

I hope I receive some messages from some people!

I work a lot with series notation, and a lot of calculus expressions.

Have a great day!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10