Re: Hmm.. Anyone had issues restarting Alpha snaps today?

zvonimir stanečić, 9a5dsz

I cannot reproduce this myself, too.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda-devel@groups.io <nvda-devel@groups.io> On Behalf Of Luke Davis
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2019 12:36 PM
To: NVDA Dev list on groups.io <nvda-devel@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [nvda-devel] Hmm.. Anyone had issues restarting Alpha snaps
today?

No such problems on last couple alphas on Win 10 64 bit 1903.

On Thu, 17 Oct 2019, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:

I did a download yesterday, and found that it locked the machine up
after the rising tones to load it. I rebooted the installed stable and
that took an age to come up, one assumes it had to force closure. This
morning another alpha update and the same thing happened again. Now of
course once it has worked once, you get no further issues so I'm
thinking it might be something to do with writing to a file which of
course cannot be logged if it cannot write to it. This is Windows 7,
but I do not know apart from one very useful change, of anything that
might appear to cause this for me, as updates seem to have been fine for
weeks till now.