Names of mouse events?

Karl-Otto Rosenqvist

Hi!
I'd like to act upon mouse down/click on a control that I have an overlay class for in order to get NVDA to read its contents. I've implemented the event_gainFocus and that works the when the control gets focused regardless of if it's due to a mouse click or tabbing into it. I'd like to make it speak when it already has focus and the user clicks in a different spot on the control.

I haven't found any add-ons or examples on the web that I could learn from, unfortunately, and as far as I know there's no list of events somewhere?

Kind regards

Karl-Otto

--
Karl-Otto Rosenqvist