Re: UIAutomation performance

francisco del roio

El 28/9/2019 a las 13:16, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io escribió:
Not sure its uia related since the lack of a focus to a newly opened
folder in explorer or the first page in a browser seems to have been an
issue for many since I can remember. Its as if it is being missed and
the only way to make it work is to alter and return focus manually by
doing something major like opening a menu and closing it. It seems to be
one of those things that some people see all the time, while others
never do. Just guessing from your description on the alt key as I do not
use the program you mention myself.
Thanks,
Yes, issues like the ones you mentioned.

Visual Studio is UIA in its entirety, except for some parts that NVDA
recognizes as IAccessible/IAccessible2 objects. For example the Cloud
Explorer is an MSHTML document...

I think that Visual Studio is the best accessible IDE, however for some
reason there aren't so much blind developers using it, maybe because it
is focused to windows development with WPF/UWP or ASP.Net Core, and none
of these frameworks are popular in our community.

Back to the discussion, I have some monts trying to figure out where is
the problem.

Cuando tus fuerzas terminan, las de mi Dios comienzan.