From: nvda-devel@groups.io <nvda-devel@groups.io> On Behalf Of Tage Johansson
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2019 11:26 AM
To: nvda-devel@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-devel] NVDA add-on Developer toolkit 2020.1.1 is now available!

Hi,

Seems like a very interesting addon and I should probably try it out soon.

I think that even if it may be obvious, it is good practise to have a section in the README which describes how to install the addon.

Nearly every README I've seen on github describes how to install/compile/run it, or there is at least a link to an installation guide. I think that a such installation instruction helps alot for new users who just want to try it out.

This was just a small pedantic suggestion, and I'm sorry if you think that I dig to deep into details.

Best regards,

Tage

On 9/24/2019 5:10 PM, Andy B. wrote:

Hi,

The NVDA add-on, Developer toolkit, is now available for download. You can find it here: https://github.com/ajborka/nvda_developer_toolkit/releases/tag/2020.1.1. This version improves Unicode support by explicitly defining Unicode strings that are compatible with Python 3. All users of DTK should test the Unicode support with NVDA 2019.1 and later. I am more interested in the results people have with NVDA alpha snaps moving forward. Please test and let me know your results, good or bad

Andy Borka

Accessibility Engineer