NVDA add-on Developer toolkit 2020.1.1 is now available!

Andy B.

Hi,

The NVDA add-on, Developer toolkit, is now available for download. You can find it here: https://github.com/ajborka/nvda_developer_toolkit/releases/tag/2020.1.1. This version improves Unicode support by explicitly defining Unicode strings that are compatible with Python 3. All users of DTK should test the Unicode support with NVDA 2019.1 and later. I am more interested in the results people have with NVDA alpha snaps moving forward. Please test and let me know your results, good or bad

Andy Borka

Accessibility Engineer