Re: PR with appVeyor build failing

derek riemer

I believe there is a txt file in the appVeyor artifacts with the exact failures.

On Sun, Sep 15, 2019 at 4:13 PM Luke Davis <luke@...> wrote:
I saw that. There was a link in that email (which I no longer have), can you not
look at that to see the errors? I never tried looking through one of those,
other than seeing that they go to appveyor's site.

Would the Appveyor console messages have it?

--
Derek Riemer
•    Accessibility enthusiast.