Re: PR with appVeyor build failing

Cyrille

Hello again

I have pushed a new commit with only translator comments modified. Now the build ends up with Flake8 error. How can I analyze it?

Thanks,

Cyrille

De : nvda-devel@groups.io <nvda-devel@groups.io> De la part de Cyrille via Groups.Io
Envoyé : dimanche 15 septembre 2019 22:39
À : nvda-devel@groups.io
Objet : Re: [nvda-devel] PR with appVeyor build failing

Hello Abdel

Thanks for replying. What is the formatting issue and how to fix it?

Actually the code portion (gestures.ini modification) is not part of the list whereas I’d prefer it to be integrated in the 1. Item. However is this a formatting error?

Thanks,

Cheers,

Cyrille

De : nvda-devel@groups.io <nvda-devel@groups.io> De la part de Abdel
Envoyé : dimanche 15 septembre 2019 13:19
À : nvda-devel@groups.io
Objet : Re: [nvda-devel] PR with appVeyor build failing

Hi Cyril,

I'm not sure, but apparently, your initial comment has a Markdown formatting error in the numbered list contained in the "Testing performed" section.

Try to re-edit your initial comment by correcting this formatting error and see if it corrects the problem.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Abdel.

Le 13/09/2019 à 14:50, Cyrille via Groups.Io a écrit :

Hello

I have submitted a PR for NVDA: #10212.
However the appVeyor build fails with the following message:

vocalizeChangeTracking 97341fe0
Failed 4 hours ago in 1 min 38 sec
Error sending GitHubPullRequest notification: Error commenting on GitHub pull request: {"message":"Validation Failed","errors":[{"resource":"IssueComment","code":"unprocessable","field":"data","message":"Body cannot be blank"}],"documentation_url":"https://developer.github.com/v3/issues/comments/#create-a-comment"}

Any idea what it is due to?
If I need to make modifications, should I push a new commit? Will the PR be updated accordingly?
In this case, do I need to squash the 2 commit or let them independant.

Moreover, new commits have been pushed to master. Should I rebase my branch on master? Or merge master into my branch? (this seconde one seems a bad idea...)

Thanks,

Cyrille

Join nvda-devel@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.