Re: PR with appVeyor build failing

Abdel

Hi Cyril,

I'm not sure, but apparently, your initial comment has a Markdown formatting error in the numbered list contained in the "Testing performed" section.

Try to re-edit your initial comment by correcting this formatting error and see if it corrects the problem.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Abdel.

Le 13/09/2019 à 14:50, Cyrille via Groups.Io a écrit :
Hello

I have submitted a PR for NVDA: #10212.
However the appVeyor build fails with the following message:

vocalizeChangeTracking 97341fe0
Failed 4 hours ago in 1 min 38 sec
Error sending GitHubPullRequest notification: Error commenting on GitHub pull request: {"message":"Validation Failed","errors":[{"resource":"IssueComment","code":"unprocessable","field":"data","message":"Body cannot be blank"}],"documentation_url":"https://developer.github.com/v3/issues/comments/#create-a-comment"}

Any idea what it is due to?
If I need to make modifications, should I push a new commit? Will the PR be updated accordingly?
In this case, do I need to squash the 2 commit or let them independant.

Moreover, new commits have been pushed to master. Should I rebase my branch on master? Or merge master into my branch? (this seconde one seems a bad idea...)

Thanks,

Cyrille