Re: Superantispyware button names no longer read

Lukasz Golonka

I cannot confirm on Windows 7 x64. NVDA reads all buttons. Have your
tried with a clean config without any add-ons etc?

--
Regards
Lukasz

On Mon, 9 Sep 2019 15:36:03 +0100
"Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io" <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

This is windows 7, and 2019.2 reads them but not in the alpha snaps, it just says button.
Weird.

Maybe its uia is more capable in 10 than 7, and the fall back does not work so well in apalphas?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ralf Kefferpuetz" <ralf.kefferpuetz@...>