Re: Superantispyware button names no longer read

James Scholes

The log content may be the same, but the primary reason to file a ticket is to allow NVDA contributors to track and prioritize. If there's a bug (which there clearly is), please file an issue.

Regards,

James Scholes

On 09/09/2019 at 8:26 am, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi I may have mentioned this before, but in the Python 3 Alpha branch the buttons mostly say button on thee main page of this software when focus is moved to it, but on the latest stable the buttons say what they do.
I know this piece of software can be a pain at times, but generally it works if you launch it from the tray via the update   menu item, and then click OK when it  is done and then the page reads as focus is properly passed to it.
As I say. I wondered how come this should be so different in the Alpha snap. I guess I could cobble together a ticket with logs etc, but the look of the logs apart from the  spoken words seems to be the same.