Superantispyware button names no longer read

Brian's Mail list account

Hi I may have mentioned this before, but in the Python 3 Alpha branch the buttons mostly say button on thee main page of this software when focus is moved to it, but on the latest stable the buttons say what they do.
I know this piece of software can be a pain at times, but generally it works if you launch it from the tray via the update menu item, and then click OK when it is done and then the page reads as focus is properly passed to it.
As I say. I wondered how come this should be so different in the Alpha snap. I guess I could cobble together a ticket with logs etc, but the look of the logs apart from the spoken words seems to be the same.