Re: Does alpha snap auto update on windows 7?

Brian's Mail list account

Also I see the update check say its initialised, but I never see any log entries for it.

From: "David Moore" <jesusloves1966@...>
To: <nvda-devel@groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 9:34 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda-devel] Does alpha snap auto update on windows 7?

Hi!
Even with Windows 10, it sometimes prompts me that a new Alpha snap is there, and sometimes, I have to check.
I just installed the latest alpha snapshot today,
18474, I believe.
I am so glad you can get used to the python three version of NVDA now, to get prepared.
I am really getting used to using the one core voices, for example, instead of the add-on speech package I used before.
Have a great one!
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10