From: nvda-devel@groups.io <nvda-devel@groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian's Mail
list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 12:12 PM
To: nvda-devel@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-devel] Joseph Lee's add-ons and NVDA 2019.3: Python 3
alpha builds of Resource Monitor and StationPlaylist are now available

OK one query. I've updated nothing on the alpha branch since yesterday, but
booting up alpha today gives...
initializing updateCheck
INFO - core.main (20:07:28.700):
NVDA initialized
DEBUG - core.main (20:07:28.701):
entering wx application main loop
INFO - updateCheck.AutoUpdateChecker._started (20:07:28.712):
Performing automatic update check
IO - speech.speak (20:07:28.739):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), 'Taskbar'] DEBUGWARNING -
characterProcessing._getSpeechSymbolsForLocale
(20:07:28.740):
No CLDR data for locale en_GB
ERROR - stderr (20:07:29.565):
Exception in thread Thread-23:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "threading.pyc", line 926, in _bootstrap_inner
File "threading.pyc", line 870, in run
File "C:\nvda
extra\userConfig\addons\addonUpdater\globalPlugins\addonUpdater\addonHandler
Ex.py",
line 134, in fetchAddonInfo
addonUrl = results[addonKey]
KeyError: 'tbx-stable'
DEBUG - windowUtils.getWindowScalingFactor (20:07:30.091):
GetDpiForWindow failed, using GetDeviceCaps instead IO -
inputCore.InputManager.executeGesture (20:07:33.454):
Input: kb(desktop):downArrow
IO - inputCore.InputManager.executeGesture (20:07:33.998):
Input: kb(desktop):upArrow
IO - inputCore.InputManager.executeGesture (20:07:36.174):
Input: kb(desktop):downArrow
IO - inputCore.InputManager.executeGesture (20:07:37.054):
Input: kb(desktop):alt+tab
IO - speech.speak (20:07:37.117):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), '2nvda develop list - Outlook Express
- Brians lists account BGlists icon 1 of 2'] IO - speech.speak
(20:07:37.742):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), '2nvda develop list - Outlook Express
- Brians lists account BGlists'] IO - speech.speak (20:07:37.842):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), 'Outlook Express Message List list']
IO - speech.speak (20:07:37.940):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), "From: Joseph Lee; Subject:
[nvda-devel] Joseph Lee's add-ons and NVDA 2019.3: Python 3 alpha builds of
Resource Monitor and StationPlaylist are now available; Received: 14/08/2019
18:23 1392 of

Is this due to the way you are stopping Python 3 add ons in add on updater?