Re: Can nvda make a mouse user crash windows Explorer?

Ralf Kefferpuetz

This was also reported in the german NVDA mailinglist some days ago.

From: nvda-devel@groups.io <nvda-devel@groups.io> On Behalf Of Pettyjohn, Chris G. (FTC) via Groups.Io
Sent: Donnerstag, 1. August 2019 16:35
To: nvda-devel@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-devel] Can nvda make a mouse user crash windows Explorer?

Here was my post.  You actually responded to it.
Possible Bug with 2019.1 - crashes Windows Explorer

Steps to replicate.
1. With NVDA on,  click the Windows Start button
2. When the Start Menu opens move the mouse into it like you are going to select a program to run.
3. For me, as soon as the mouse moves off the Start button and travels into the Windows Explorer window  a pop up box appears with crash error.