From: nvda-devel@groups.io <nvda-devel@groups.io> On Behalf Of Leonard de
Ruijter
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 1:07 AM
To: nvda-devel@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-devel] Query regarding the porting of NVDA to Python3

Hello,

As far as I"m aware, there are currently no plans to create an x64 version
of NVDA. No one stops anyone from putting some research into it, but I think
the benefits it would have are mostly theoretical ones. It should be noted
that we wouldn't be able to cover x86 systems with such a build of NVDA, so
that's probably the most major reason not to investigate it further at this
time.

Regards,

Leonard