Re: NVDA - Get the input with nvda shortcut keys

derek riemer

Please note that NVDA already supports strikethrough. You need to configure it through the document formatting settings, and it's off by default to keep users from being spammed by needless information.

On Tue, Jul 9, 2019 at 1:51 PM vimuths via Groups.Io <vimuths=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
When we create a simple web page and read this line with NVDA shortcut key H it will be read as
"Flash Sale heading level three"

<h3 class="hp-mod-card-title">Flash Sale</h3>

But is there a way to assign this Flash Sale to a python variable?. Really sorry I'm bit new to this.

import globalPluginHandler
import ui

class GlobalPlugin(globalPluginHandler.GlobalPlugin):

        def script_sayHeader(self, gesture):
                x = "Header 123"
                ui.message(x + 'is a nice header')

        __gestures={
                "kb:h":"sayHeader"
        }

This is the code for a global plugin I created and I need to add a current header or shortcut key value to this x. This is a sample code and what I intend to do is a bit complicated.

--
Derek Riemer
•    Accessibility enthusiast.