Re: Project : Standalone Element List

James Scholes

NVDA is open source, you're very welcome to obtain the code and read through it for yourself. I'm not sure how much it will help; NVDA is written in Python and browser extensions are not.

Regards,

James Scholes

On 27/05/2019 at 7:13 am, Jai Javeria wrote:
Dear Sir
I plan to make an extension on web browsers for this.
Yes, it is for sighted persons, who want to have an overview of the webpage. Especially for persons with low vision who have tunnel vision.
If you could give me some insights.
Thanks and regards
Jai Javeria
Undergrad Student
IIT Delhi
On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 9:52 PM Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io <mailto:blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io>> wrote:
If its for embedding in web code then none of it I'd suggest
otherwise I'm a
bit confused as to what the purpose is, is this for thhe sighted?
 Brian
bglists@... <mailto:bglists@...>
briang1@... <mailto:briang1@...>, putting
'Brian Gaff'