Re: Project : Standalone Element List

Brian's Mail list account

If its for embedding in web code then none of it I'd suggest otherwise I'm a bit confused as to what the purpose is, is this for thhe sighted?

From: "Jai Javeria" <jaijaveria16@...>
To: <nvda-devel@groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 5:35 AM
Subject: [nvda-devel] Project : Standalone Element List

Hello Everyone

I am a student from IIT Delhi, India and am currently working on a project
in our Assistech Labs (http://assistech.iitd.ernet.in/). The project
involves making an open source standalone elements list (to list page links
heading and landmarks) for use on web pages. I wanted to use the current
code of NVDA for that and make it standalone. Can someone tell me which
part of the code on Github corresponds to the element list functionality?

Thanking You
Jai Javeria
Undergrad Student
IIT Delhi