Re: how to start to lokk at sources of nvda

Rui Fontes

Hello Robert!

If you use GitHub, you can fork the NVDA repository to your account...
If not, you can download the sources in a ZIP file...

Rui Fontes

Às 18:07 de 20/05/2019, Roberto Burceni escreveu:

Hello,
I would like to contribute to develope nvda and I would like to know where to start to learn how it is developed and how to start to play with code.
Thank you

Il giorno 20 mag 2019, alle ore 02:38, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> ha scritto:

I don't understand what you are trying to do. Can you tell me more?

On Sun, May 19, 2019 at 6:01 PM dingpengyu <@dingpengyu> wrote:
hi Roberto Burceni
It is recommended that you read the readme.md description of the NVDA code directory.
thank

--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com