Re: NVDA with one core broken in threshold snapshots

Zachary Morris

Hello,

Thanks for this. I will try it now.

On 5/15/2019 4:00 PM, Michael Curran wrote:

OneCore should now be working in Threshold again. I did in deed miss-read the merge conflict.

Mick

On 5/16/2019 3:47 AM, Zachary Morris wrote:

Ok Leonard, thanks.

On 5/15/2019 12:42 PM, Leonard de Ruijter wrote:

Hello,

Nope, that's not going to work I'm afraid. I'm sure either Mick, Reef or may be myself will fix this tomorrow.

Regards,

Leonard

On 15-5-2019 19:32, Zachary Morris wrote:
thanks. I'm going to test this out, but I wonder if I could just copy onecore.py from the synth drivers from an older snapshot and paste it in after upgrade. But thanks for letting me know, I  just unaware that nv access knew about it

Sent from my Iphone using braille screen input

On May 15, 2019, at 12:27, Leonard de Ruijter <leonard@...> wrote:

Hello,

Thanks for reporting here, we're already aware of the issue,

Having said that, while we really encourage active testing of the threshold branch, we'd appreciate it if you could be reluctant filing issues and reports for Threshold, especially if it is related to add-ons. This branch is in active development and it has the focus of many people, including NV Access and other members of the NVDA Council. Therefore, it is pretty likely that major issues like this one are fixed on the next business day. If you really believe that we aren't aware of the issue after several days, please report it here as yet. This saves you the burden of checking this list or github and filing an issue here or there, and it saves us the need to reply on an e-mail or on a github issue and close it afterwards. Thanks in advance for your cooperation!

Regards,

Leonard

On 15-5-2019 18:13, Zachary Morris wrote:
Hello,

I switched back to NVDA threshold to find that windows one core voices no longer work. The option in the synthesizer dialog is also gone. How do I fix this?