Threshold/add-on releases round 2: reverting recent releases/compatibility range changes, Threshold work from my add-ons put on hold #addonrelease

Hi all,

After receiving feedback regarding recent add-on updates and compatibility checks, I’m going to do two things:

  1. Revert releases: although Project Threshold does say that NVDA 2019.3 is required, feature set isn’t frozen. Thus I’m reverting recent releases.
  2. Threshold/add-on compatibility work put on hold: until the “real” game changer comes to Threshold and getting clearance to introduce Threshold work, I’m putting Threshold add-on work on hold for all my add-ons (for now, all of my add-ons, including Add-on Updater, are affected by this hold).

For those using Add-on Updater: depending on if you’ve updated add-ons recently or not, you’ll either get no update announcement or a dialog asking you to “update”. Don’t worry if update versions seem to be older than what you might be using.

A note to anyone wishing to test Project Threshold with add-ons: at this time, I advise against it until “green light” is issued from authorities. The exception is for add-on developers who are interested in keeping an eye on changes coming with this project – hold off releasing Threshold powered add-on versions until told to do so.