Re: Introducing our Google Summer of Code 2019 student: Bill Dengler

Bill Dengler

Thanks! I use NVDA quite heavily myself as well. Definitely looking forward to improving console support and working with all of you!

Bill

On May 14, 2019, at 20:19, Jim Homme <jhomme@...> wrote:

Hi Bill,
I am so happy that we have you here. I use NVDA almost all day, every day. You will be helping a lot of people have better lives at work, home, and play.

Jim

Jim Homme
Digital Accessibility
Bender Consulting Services