Re: Add-on development guide: let us remove the one found on add-ons community website in favor of GitHub version

Jim Homme

Hi,

How do we get this to happen? I also think that some parts of the Development Guide from NVAccess should go in this area. The content from NVAccess would help beginning add-on developers get started.

Jim

Jim Homme

Digital Accessibility

Bender Consulting Services