From: nvda-devel@groups.io <nvda-devel@groups.io> On Behalf Of Zachary Morris
Sent: Monday, May 6, 2019 2:08 PM
To: nvda-devel@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-devel] changing mainfests of nvda addons

Hello,

Thanks rui. But what if those fields are not there in the manifests file as mentioned?

On 5/6/2019 3:48 PM, Rui Fontes wrote:
Hello!
1 - Unzip the addon, or open it with 7ZIP;
2 - Change those fields in manifest.ini;
3 - Compact again or allow 7ZIP to update the ZIP file...

Rui Fontes

Às 14:35 de 06/05/2019, Zachary Morris escreveu:
Hello,

How to you change the minimum required nvda version and last tested
nvda version? I am using one of the threshold snapshots and I was
just wondering on how to do this.