Re: Over the Threshold...

Brian's Mail list account

OK thanks I'll go and have a gander at that.

From: "Bill Dengler" <codeofdusk@...>
To: <nvda-devel@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, May 05, 2019 8:50 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda-devel] Over the Threshold...

Speech refactor (#7599).

Bill
On May 5, 2019, at 15:46, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

So this new snapshot branch then. I noticed that as it was none o of the current add ons are enabled. So where angels feared to tread go I and changed them all to tested version of 2019.2.0.
This then brings them all into functioning, and several then do an update. Note the folder I installed the portable version of Threshold into was an old test snap with older add ons in it you understand. So basically now it seems the only add ons that were updated were Resource monitor, Focus Highlight and add on updater of course.
I have as I say hand amended the manifests of a lot of other wanes just to see what happens next. So is there a lay persons description of what this branch is being used for?