From: nvda-devel@groups.io <nvda-devel@groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian's Mail
list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2019 12:47 PM
To: NVDA Dev list on groups.io <nvda-devel@groups.io>
Subject: [nvda-devel] Over the Threshold...

So this new snapshot branch then. I noticed that as it was none o of the
current add ons are enabled. So where angels feared to tread go I and
changed them all to tested version of 2019.2.0.
This then brings them all into functioning, and several then do an update.
Note the folder I installed the portable version of Threshold into was an
old test snap with older add ons in it you understand. So basically now it
seems the only add ons that were updated were Resource monitor, Focus
Highlight and add on updater of course.
I have as I say hand amended the manifests of a lot of other wanes just to
see what happens next. So is there a lay persons description of what this
branch is being used for?