How to view the debug logs, and get exceptions in NVDAHelper

derek riemer

I'm trying to get exceptions in NVDAHelper, for some error I caused in one of the MSHTML vbuff backend methods.
I see this coder in remoteLoader/loader.cpp.
#ifndef NDEBUG
    Beep(880,100);
    #endif
I also see a logger method that does some cryptic things I don't understand. Does anyone here know how I can set the log level, and/or view the logs? How can I get a debugger attached to IE, so I can figure out what horrible thing I did that is crashing IE? I tried getting windbg to attach to iexplore but it won't do anything for some reason.
Short of that, can I generate a minidump somehow, or a full dump, when IE breaks? It doesn't seem to crash the whole browser, but just the page.
Chbeers
--
Derek Riemer
•    Accessibility enthusiast.