Re: Git Bash Behavior VS Git Cmd Behavior

Jens Gierke

Hi,

during installation of Git Bash, there is a question which terminal
emulation you would like to use. Default is MinTTY. Using MinTTY, NVDA
doesn't speak the input. Choosing "Windows default terminal" or
something like that (I don't remember the exact expression), also Git
Bash uses the Windows terminal and NVDA behaves as in CMD.

Best regards,
Jens Gierke

Am 17.04.2019 um 21:44 schrieb Jim Homme:

Hi,
On my computer, I noticed that when I run Git Cmd, Git says it is deprecated, so I ran Git Bash. When I did that, I notice that the characters I type do not speak. What part of the NVDA source would I check out that handles echoing of characters back to us.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme
Digital Accessibility