Re: Questions About Getting the NVDA Source

Marlon Brandão de Sousa

You can for k and use yours version. You will need to use the recursive option .. at this point I recomend you clone a new copy using that option

Obrigado,
Marlon

Em 17 de abr de 2019, à(s) 16:15, Jim Homme <jhomme@...> escreveu:

Hi,

Before I read the instructions in the readme.md file on the NVDA repository, I forked a copy of the NVDA repository to my GitHub account. I see that those directions do not talk about forking. Should I have forked a copy?

Also, I cloned my copy of the repository to my local machine, but I did not use the ---recursive option. Should I do that part again?

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme

Digital Accessibility