Re: Questions About Getting the NVDA Source

Jim Homme

Hi Arnold,

Thanks for this answer. I happened to see the command you talked about below. I executed that. That brought up another question with me. If I only want to change the English documentation, do I need to follow the process you  talk about below, rebuilding the source? I will also go and see if I can figure out the answers. Let me know if I’m clogging up the list with elementary things.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme

Digital Accessibility