Re: Add Shift+Enter and Shift+numpadEnter for announcing previous cell in the same column in Excel

Abdel

Hi Jim,

Try to explain what is not clear to you, I will try to clarify it.

You just have to understand that NVDA needs to know which key has been pressed in a cell selection change in Excel, to be able to render the information to the user.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Abdel.

Le 16/04/2019 à 22:25, Jim Homme a écrit :
Hi Abdul,
Sorry for not understanding.

Jim

Jim Homme