Re: Labels on issues on github

Brian's Mail list account

:-)

Yes I'm afraid my old QA training gets the better of me....

From: "Michael Curran" <mick@...>
To: <nvda-devel@groups.io>
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2019 12:07 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda-devel] Labels on issues on github

Hi,

All issues and prs have now been corrected, and newly merged prs / closed issues should now get marked as 2019.2.

I had changed the configuration last week, but clearly I forgot to actually tell the server to reload the config :p

Mick

On 3/30/2019 7:03 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
I was browsing through this morning and notice that things being accepted and added are labelled 2019.1. Should this not be changed now that version is out, or are we going to get a .1.1 version?