NVDA Screen Reader Development firstname.lastname@example.orgThis list is provided for discussion about development for the NVDA (NonVisual Desktop Access) screen reading software. This includes
questions and discussion about the code, user experience, design and
documentation, both between regular developers and new or potential
You can find out more about the NVDA project at: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/
Please note this is not a general user support list.
We expect all members on this list to abide by the NVDA Citizen and Contributor Code of Conduct found at https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/blob/master/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md
We thank you for your cooperation.
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #addonrelease 29 topics
- #3030-advice 8 topics
- #nvdacon 3 topics
- #addontesting 2 topics
- #define 2 topics
- #winten1709 1 topics
- #devalert 1 topics
- #msftaccessibility 1 topics
- #project-idea A tag to help signal that this is a good proposal for a grouping related work into a project. 1 topics
- #quiz 1 topics