Desert Circle Amateur Radio Club email@example.com
Group DescriptionOnline meeting place for members of the Desert Circle Amateur Radio Club.
We are a group of Ham Radio Travellers who meet once a year at Mile 99 south of Quartzsite AridZona and/or at the Magic Circle across the street in South La Posa.
We also meet elsewhere and elsewhen as band and road conditions change. The Ham Shack is where we park it.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.