Desert Circle Amateur Radio Club email@example.comOnline meeting place for members of the Desert Circle Amateur Radio Club.
We are a group of Ham Radio Travellers who meet once a year at Mile 99 south of Quartzsite AridZona and/or at the Magic Circle across the street in South La Posa.
We also meet elsewhere and elsewhen as band and road conditions change. The Ham Shack is where we park it.
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.