The Nousgroup firstname.lastname@example.org
Group DescriptionCreated in 1996 as a means for members of the Institute of Noetic Sciences in Central Texas to interact online, the Nousgroup is now open to all noönauts. Topics include, but are not limited to, consciousness, frontier science, and spirituality.
The group name is a triple pun on the Greek "νους" (mind), the French "nous" (we/us), and Usenet newsgroups.
Image: "Global Brain Painting" from the Global Consciousness Project | http://noosphere.princeton.edu
- 156 Members
- 1,957 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group and sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
- 1 Facebook integration