From: Marshall-K5QE <k5qe@...>
Date: Sun, Sep 17, 2017 at 3:04 PM
Subject: [VHFcontesting] My article regarding the new WSJT modes and VHF contesting....with link this time....
To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@...>

Hello all, my previous mail was useless as the reflector stripped off the attached article.

Here is a DropBox link that should work

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9l5oeiir4inn4x6/Contesting%20and%20Digital%20Modes.doc?dl=0

If at first you don't succeed,.......

Thanks and sorry for the first attempts.....

73 Marshall K5QE