Topics

NM VHF Society Lunch 1130 Thursday February 7

James Duffey

N5SJ will be in town Thursday, so I thought it would be a good time to get together for lunch and talk about things VHF.

We will meet at Pho Thien An restaurant, 7010 Central SE at 1130. This is the restaurant formerly known as Que Huang, where I have had lunch with many of you before. New name, slightly different menu, but still good food.

Let me know if you think you are coming so I can tell them how many to set up for.

See you Thursday! - Duffey KK6MC

James Duffey KK6MC
Cedar Crest NM

Bill

I think I’m coming.

On Feb 4, 2019, at 3:25 PM, James Duffey <JamesDuffey@...> wrote:

N5SJ will be in town Thursday, so I thought it would be a good time to get together for lunch and talk about things VHF.

We will meet at Pho Thien An restaurant, 7010 Central SE at 1130. This is the restaurant formerly known as Que Huang, where I have had lunch with many of you before. New name, slightly different menu, but still good food.

Let me know if you think you are coming so I can tell them how many to set up for.

See you Thursday! - Duffey KK6MC

James Duffey KK6MC
Cedar Crest NM

Mike WB2FKO

I think KG5FHU will have the day off, so there could be two of us. If not, I'll plan to be there. -WB2FKO

On 2/4/19 3:47 PM, Bill wrote:
I think I’m coming.
On Feb 4, 2019, at 3:25 PM, James Duffey <JamesDuffey@...> wrote:

N5SJ will be in town Thursday, so I thought it would be a good time to get together for lunch and talk about things VHF.

We will meet at Pho Thien An restaurant, 7010 Central SE at 1130. This is the restaurant formerly known as Que Huang, where I have had lunch with many of you before. New name, slightly different menu, but still good food.

Let me know if you think you are coming so I can tell them how many to set up for.

See you Thursday! - Duffey KK6MC

James Duffey KK6MC
Cedar Crest NM

Keith Morehouse

I've always been a fan of Vietnamese food - sorry I can't be there :)
Have a cà phê sữa đá for me...

-W9RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner
Calmesa Partners G.P.
Olathe, CO

On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 3:25 PM James Duffey <JamesDuffey@...> wrote:
N5SJ will be in town Thursday, so I thought it would be a good time to get together for lunch and talk about things VHF.

We will meet at Pho Thien An restaurant, 7010 Central SE at 1130. This is the restaurant formerly known as Que Huang, where I have had lunch with many of you before. New name, slightly different menu, but still good food.

Let me know if you think you are coming so I can tell them how many to set up for.

See you Thursday! - Duffey KK6MC

James Duffey KK6MC
Cedar Crest NM

James Duffey

OK Keith, we will miss you. Next time you are in Albuquerque we will take you out to a Vietnamese lunch. - Duffey

James Duffey KK6MC
Cedar Crest NM

On Feb 4, 2019, at 16:23, Keith Morehouse <w9rm@...> wrote:

[...]

Jonesy W3DHJ

On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 3:25 PM James Duffey <JamesDuffey@...> wrote:

N5SJ will be in town Thursday, so I thought it would be a good time to get
together for lunch and talk about things VHF.

We will meet at Pho Thien An restaurant, 7010 Central SE at 1130. This is
the restaurant formerly known as Que Huang, where I have had lunch with
many of you before. New name, slightly different menu, but still good food.

Let me know if you think you are coming so I can tell them how many to set
up for.
Well, except for the 5 hour drive, the least nice WX of the week,
and the fact that I volunteer on Tuesdays and Thursdays....

Enjoy!
Jonesy
--
<pre> Marvin L Jones | W3DHJ | W3DHJ | https://W3DHJ.net/
Pueblo, Colorado | @ | Jonesy | __ linux FreeBSD

James Duffey

We will miss you Jonesy! Let us know if you are ever in Albuquerque and we can do lunch. - Duffey KK6MC

James Duffey KK6MC
Cedar Crest NM

On Feb 4, 2019, at 16:46, Jonesy W3DHJ via Groups.Io <mailserver=jonz.net@groups.io> wrote:

[...]

Bob Kmak

I’ll be there.

Bob K5WO

On Feb 4, 2019, at 5:39 PM, James Duffey <JamesDuffey@...> wrote:

[...]

Arne N7KA

Gee. Something to fill in part of a day. Count me in.

Arne N7KA