Topics

NM VHF DX Standings

Mike WB2FKO

The New Mexico VHF Society is launching a new database to record the DX achievements of its members.  Details can be found at the following link:

http://www.nmvhf.org/dxstandings.pdf

This document can also be found under the OPERATING tab at nmvhf.org.  Make submissions directly to me and I will generate a database file (not linked on the site yet).  I will update it as required.

Mike WB2FKO

Bill

Thanks Mike,

Nice to get our actions completed.

Bill

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 10:48 AM, WB2FKO <mph@...> wrote:
The New Mexico VHF Society is launching a new database to record the DX achievements of its members.  Details can be found at the following link:

http://www.nmvhf.org/dxstandings.pdf

This document can also be found under the OPERATING tab at nmvhf.org.  Make submissions directly to me and I will generate a database file (not linked on the site yet).  I will update it as required.

Mike WB2FKO

Bill

Mike,

I would like to submit the following DX record:

W7QQ and K5PHF
DM75ao to DM61ts
0241 UTC Nov. 17, 2017
222.150 USB
266 miles

David K5PHF and Don WA5FBM have been regular check ins on the Wednesday evening weak signal net which began in October 2017.  They have successfully checked in to every single net from El Paso, TX.  Both are members of the NMVHFS, member numbers 32 and 33 respectively. David and Don live close to one another but David's QTH is a couple miles further than Don's.  Last evening I worked both of them when they checked in to the net under good band conditions.  Both were 5x2 and we were able to copy every word.

Bill W7QQ

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 2:22 PM, Bill <bill4070@...> wrote:
Thanks Mike,

Nice to get our actions completed.

Bill

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 10:48 AM, WB2FKO <mph@...> wrote:
The New Mexico VHF Society is launching a new database to record the DX achievements of its members.  Details can be found at the following link:

http://www.nmvhf.org/dxstandings.pdf

This document can also be found under the OPERATING tab at nmvhf.org.  Make submissions directly to me and I will generate a database file (not linked on the site yet).  I will update it as required.

Mike WB2FKO

Mike WB2FKO

Nice. I’ll be on the net at some point and get those DM61 guys. Was planning on it last night but appear to have a throat infection that has made talking painful. Being treated and will get checked again tomorrow. Mike

On Nov 16, 2017, at 4:35 PM, Bill <bill4070@...> wrote:

[...]

Sorry, that email was intended for Bill, not the group!