Topics

KK6MC/M IN NM QSO PARTY

James Duffey

Here is my itinerary for the NM QSO Party. I will have a driver, so if propagation is good, you should be able to find me pretty much anytime around the suggested frequencies. I will also have APRS so you can track my progress, but no guarantee as to coverage as some of the route is through remote and lightly populated areas. Please do not text or call during the contest about arranging QSOes or frequencies as that is forbidden in the rules. There is a suggestion in the rules about NM stations going to the suggested operating frequencies at the top of the hour to work other NM stations, and I will try to do that.

I will operate mainly 40CW and 20M CW and phone. The antenna is a bit narrow banded to operate 40 phone with good results, but I can try low in the band, if you want to try a qso. I had marginal luck with that in the OK QSO party.

It easy for me to get behind or ahead of schedule, so don’t hold me to this exact schedule, but I will try as best as I can.

TIME IN (UTC) COUNTY TIME OUT (UTC)

1400 BERNALILLO/SANDOVAL 1445

1445 SANDOVAL (MOTION) 1455

1455 SANTA FE (MOTION) 1645

1645 LOS ALAMOS 1730

1730 SANTA FE (MOTION) 1800

1800 RIO ARRIBA(MOTION) 1830

1830 RIO ARRIBA/TAOS 1845 (IF < 15 QS IN RA)

1845 TAOS (IN MOTION) 1930

1930 MORA (IN MOTION) 2100

2100 HARDING (IN MOTION) 2130

2130Z SAN MIGUEL/HARDING 2150 (IF <15 QS IN HAR)

2150 HARDING (IN MOTION) 2300

2300 QUAY (IN MOTION) 2350

2350 GUADALUPE 0050

0050 TORRANCE 0150