Sent:Monday, September 18, 2017 8:59:24 AM
Subject:[nmvhf] AUTUMN 2M SPRINT (tonight)

Is anybody going to be on for the 2M Sprint tonight (7PM-11PM local time) ?  I'm not planning on sitting in front of the radio unless there is going to be someone on to work (or at least hear).

-W9RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner
Calmesa Partners G.P.
Olathe, CO

Michael Daly

Keith I will fire up to from Gallup DM 55. I'll try and be on the first half hour or 45 minutes

On Sep 18, 2017 2:57 PM, "bmoelius" <bmoelius@...> wrote:
       I plan to be on.
        Bob KA5EBL
           DM84JK

Is anybody going to be on for the 2M Sprint tonight (7PM-11PM local time) ?  I'm not planning on sitting in front of the radio unless there is going to be someone on to work (or at least hear).

-W9RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner
Calmesa Partners G.P.
Olathe, CO

Keith Morehouse

OK Mike - I'll put the antenna on you right at the start (0100Z).

-RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner
Calmesa Partners G.P.
Olathe, CO

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 3:00 PM, Michael Daly <arrowengineering1@...> wrote:
Keith I will fire up to from Gallup DM 55. I'll try and be on the first half hour or 45 minutes

On Sep 18, 2017 2:57 PM, "bmoelius" <bmoelius@...> wrote:
       I plan to be on.
        Bob KA5EBL
           DM84JK

Is anybody going to be on for the 2M Sprint tonight (7PM-11PM local time) ?  I'm not planning on sitting in front of the radio unless there is going to be someone on to work (or at least hear).

-W9RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner
Calmesa Partners G.P.
Olathe, CO

Arne N7KA

Bob

Did you get yagi up now?  We have been looking for K5UOT some mornings since he talked to W5AKU in Alamogordo.

Steve Hutcherson <Wb5cts@...>

Yep, 2 4cx250b's  and 2 cushcraft longboomers @ 6100 ft   in Flagstaff

Did you get yagi up now?  We have been looking for K5UOT some mornings since he talked to W5AKU in Alamogordo.

Is anybody going to be on for the 2M Sprint tonight (7PM-11PM local time) ?  I'm not planning on sitting in front of the radio unless there is going to be someone on to work (or at least hear).

-W9RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner
Calmesa Partners G.P.
Olathe, CO

Michael Daly

I'm calling from Gallup and not hearing anything. Worked Keith and that's it so far

On Sep 18, 2017 4:39 PM, "Arne N7KA" <N7KA@...> wrote:
Bob

Did you get yagi up now?  We have been looking for K5UOT some mornings since he talked to W5AKU in Alamogordo.

Is anybody going to be on for the 2M Sprint tonight (7PM-11PM local time) ?  I'm not planning on sitting in front of the radio unless there is going to be someone on to work (or at least hear).

-W9RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner
Calmesa Partners G.P.
Olathe, CO

KC7QY

I'm on in Socorro. Just heard someone other than Arne.

Jim KC7QY

Is anybody going to be on for the 2M Sprint tonight (7PM-11PM local time) ?  I'm not planning on sitting in front of the radio unless there is going to be someone on to work (or at least hear).

-W9RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner
Calmesa Partners G.P.
Olathe, CO

Michael Daly

Jim I'm calling CQ with being pointed to Socorro from Gallup

On Sep 18, 2017 7:30 PM, "KC7QY" <kc7qy@...> wrote:
I'm on in Socorro. Just heard someone other than Arne.

Jim KC7QY

Is anybody going to be on for the 2M Sprint tonight (7PM-11PM local time) ?  I'm not planning on sitting in front of the radio unless there is going to be someone on to work (or at least hear).

-W9RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner
Calmesa Partners G.P.
Olathe, CO

KC7QY

Not hearing anything here Mike. Too many high points in between I guess.

Jim KC7QY

Is anybody going to be on for the 2M Sprint tonight (7PM-11PM local time) ?  I'm not planning on sitting in front of the radio unless there is going to be someone on to work (or at least hear).

-W9RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner
Calmesa Partners G.P.
Olathe, CO

Michael Daly

Jim that's what I decided. Probably a terrible path

On Sep 18, 2017 7:41 PM, "KC7QY" <kc7qy@...> wrote:
Not hearing anything here Mike. Too many high points in between I guess.

Jim KC7QY

Is anybody going to be on for the 2M Sprint tonight (7PM-11PM local time) ?  I'm not planning on sitting in front of the radio unless there is going to be someone on to work (or at least hear).

-W9RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner
Calmesa Partners G.P.
Olathe, CO

Bill

Keith,

I'll be on 144.250 at 8 PM. I'll be working a local net but it might be fin for the locals to see some long distance contact action. Probably not much fun for you but maybe some points for you.

I'm still recovering from 3 weeks away. Working on Duffy's  antenna stack. Got 222 and 432 going but the 144 yagi will take another day.

Reading Marshall's digi article
When finished i Iook forward to a chat to understand the fine points.

Bill W7QQ

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017, 7:44 PM Michael Daly <arrowengineering1@...> wrote:
Jim that's what I decided. Probably a terrible path

On Sep 18, 2017 7:41 PM, "KC7QY" <kc7qy@...> wrote:
Not hearing anything here Mike. Too many high points in between I guess.

Jim KC7QY

Is anybody going to be on for the 2M Sprint tonight (7PM-11PM local time) ?  I'm not planning on sitting in front of the radio unless there is going to be someone on to work (or at least hear).

-W9RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner
Calmesa Partners G.P.
Olathe, CO

Steve Hutcherson <Wb5cts@...>

Hear Keith in DM 63 but, he cannot hear me

Correction Keith is 5/5 in DM45EE  but, he cannot hear me 200W @ 12 ele

Hear Keith in DM 63 but, he cannot hear me

Is anybody going to be on for the 2M Sprint tonight (7PM-11PM local time) ?  I'm not planning on sitting in front of the radio unless there is going to be someone on to work (or at least hear).

-W9RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner
Calmesa Partners G.P.
Olathe, CO

Keith Morehouse

Oops - sorry Bill.  Had everything, including the computer turned off by 7:45 :)

-RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner
Calmesa Partners G.P.
Olathe, CO

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 8:11 PM, Bill <bill4070@...> wrote:

[...]

Sorry to miss you Steve.  How much power are you running ?
When did you hear me ?  My last TX in that direction was probably before 7:30.
I had everything off and was in the house by 7:35 :)

-W9RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner
Calmesa Partners G.P.
Olathe, CO

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 8:41 PM, Steve Hutcherson via Groups.Io <Wb5cts@...> wrote:
Hear Keith in DM 63 but, he cannot hear me

Is anybody going to be on for the 2M Sprint tonight (7PM-11PM local time) ?  I'm not planning on sitting in front of the radio unless there is going to be someone on to work (or at least hear).

-W9RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner
Calmesa Partners G.P.
Olathe, CO

Keith Morehouse

Oh - DM45 !

Yes, I turned the antenna toward Flagstaff at around 7:15 and called CQ on CW three or four times.  We should try again sometime.  I need the grid on both 6 & 2.  What do you have on 6M ?

-W9RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner
Calmesa Partners G.P.