From: nmvhf@groups.io [mailto:nmvhf@groups.io] On Behalf Of James Duffey
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2019 2:02 PM
To: nmvhf@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nmvhf] Central States VHF Society Conference Table

Check with Bill. Stock was low last I heard. He would be happy to sell you one if we have them.

James Duffey KK6MC

Cedar Crest NM

On Jul 3, 2019, at 13:48, Alden Oyer <atoyer@...> wrote:

Any coffee mugs to sell?

Regardless, have a great trip.

Cheers,

Alden, AG5S

On Jul 3, 2019, at 13:36, Bill Mader <billamader@...> wrote:

Good luck to you there Duffey!  Have a safe, fun trip.

73, Bill Mader, K8TE

W6H NM Coordinator, Route 66 On-the-Air 7-15 Sep 2019

ARRL New Mexico Section Manager

ARRL - The national association for Amateur Radio

Duke City Hamfest BoD www.dukecityhamfest.org 20-22 Sep 2019

President, Albuquerque DX Association

On Wed, Jul 3, 2019 at 1:32 PM James Duffey <JamesDuffey@...> wrote:

I have asked for a table at the CSVHF swap night with the notion to promote the NMVHF society and the Worked All NM grids. I was thinking of putting together a small display including a NM map with all the grids marked off on it and perhaps some handouts. We can also sell tee-shirts. If anyone else has any ideas, let me know, and for those of you who are going, some help in manning the table would be nice. - Duffey KK6MC

James Duffey KK6MC
Cedar Crest NM