Re: Central States VHF Society Conference Table

KC7QY

Duffey,

I'll be there and will help with manning the table.

Jim KC7QY

On Wednesday, July 3, 2019, 01:32:49 PM MDT, James Duffey <JamesDuffey@...> wrote:

I have asked for a table at the CSVHF swap night with the notion to promote the NMVHF society and the Worked All NM grids. I was thinking of putting together a small display including a NM map with all the grids marked off on it and perhaps some handouts. We can also sell tee-shirts. If anyone else has any ideas, let me know, and for those of you who are going, some help in manning the table would be nice. - Duffey KK6MC

James Duffey KK6MC
Cedar Crest NM