Re: Central States VHF Society Conference Table

Bill

Duffey,

Glad you took the initiative.  I'll bring the banner, t shirts and any remaining coffee cups.  The NM grid award is a good idea.  I'll take a turn at the table.

73 Bill W7QQ

On Wed, Jul 3, 2019 at 1:32 PM James Duffey <JamesDuffey@...> wrote:
I have asked for a table at the CSVHF swap night with the notion to promote the NMVHF society and the Worked All NM grids. I was thinking of putting together a small display including a NM map with all the grids marked off on it and perhaps some handouts. We can also sell tee-shirts. If anyone else has any ideas, let me know, and for those of you who are going, some help in manning the table would be nice. - Duffey KK6MC

James Duffey KK6MC
Cedar Crest NM